Wednesday, June 4, 2014

You Are Loved, week 1.3 - Zephaniah 3:17

week 1, day 3 SOAP

Scripture~"17 The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."


Observation~God loves me so much that He sings for me! I can be happy by staying close to Him.

Application~I need to obey God's commands and faithfully follow Him. If I let Him in, he will comfort me and I will be able to rest in His love. I should not try to do everything on my own when He is a Mighty Warrior on my behalf.

Prayer~Dear Lord, How can I ever be unhappy when I'm surrounded by Your love? Even when I mess up, You love me and rejoice over me with singing. Thank You for loving me for who I am. In His Name, Amen
-k

1 comment: