Tuesday, June 3, 2014

You Are Loved, week 1.2 - Romans 8:37-39

week 1, day 2

Scripture~"37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, not anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."


Observation~Paul tells us that it is impossible for us to be separated from Christ. There is absolutely nothing that can keep us from His love.

Application~I am never alone. No matter what, He is with me. Even when FB tries to separate us from our study group, we know that He is with each one of us helping us to overcome the obstacles we face.

Prayer~Dear Lord, Please help me to remember that when I am suffering it doesn't mean You have abandoned me. Instead of being afraid, I will trust Your healing love and know You are with me. In His Name, Amen
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment