Monday, June 2, 2014

You Are Loved, week 1.1 - Psalm 139:7-10

It's finally time to start our study! I'm excited to get back in a Bible study.

Scripture~"7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? 8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. 9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, 10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."


Observation~God's presence is everywhere. No matter where we go or what we do, God is there to guide us. He sees us no matter where we try to hide, and He loves us no matter what.

Application~When I feel like hiding from God because I think I'm not good enough, I need to remember that He is good enough and because He loves me, I am good enough, too. I shouldn't feel the need to hide. The good news is that I can't hide from His guidance and protection. He is always there for me.

Prayer~Dear Lord, I don't want to run from Your presence; I want Your hand to hold me fast and keep me from falling. Thank you for always being there, no matter where I may try to hide. In His Name, Amen
-k

1 comment:

  1. Just as we cannot hide from Him, He never hides from us. That always brings me reassurance and comfort, because when I need Him most, I know He will be there. Thank you for posting! Jayne

    ReplyDelete