Monday, June 2, 2014

Practice SOAP finish

Finishing the practice SOAP of Psalm 23:6...parts 3 and 4, Application and Prayer.

Part 1
S~Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. (NIV)

Part 2
O~David uses the word "surely," which means "without a doubt" according to Merriam-Webster. He has faith that the Lord will love him and always be with him. He has no doubt in the Lord's promises, love, and goodness.

Part 3
A~If God's goodness is truly following me all the days of my life, I should not feel fear or insecurity. The next time I am second guessing or doubting myself, I need to remember His goodness and love, move forward with confidence, and share His goodness with everyone I meet.

Part 4
P~Dear Lord, Please help me to overcome the fear that I am not good enough. Help me remember that Your love is solid and unwavering and all I need. Thank You for the wonderful women who have organized this book club to study Your love, especially our group leader who is giving her time to guide us through the study. In His name, Amen
-k

1 comment:

  1. Always remember, God is bigger than any fear you could ever have. Remember David and Goliath? David had no fear, because he knew God was bigger! You can walk confidently because God is walking with you on your path, and you can defeat any giant you come across! Thank you for posting and sharing! Jayne

    ReplyDelete