Saturday, August 10, 2013

On the needles: The impossible is possible

I'm going to try something new for the rest of Camp Loopy. It's this thing called "Positive Thinking," and I read about it on the Internet. I know it sounds crazy, but apparently you focus on good outcomes instead of expecting every possible disaster that could occur. So I won't dwell on the fact that I'm way behind all the other knitters working on the same sweater and I haven't even divided sleeves and I'm behind on my grams per day plan. Nope. Not thinking about that at all. In honor of this new outlook I've renamed my project "Impossible is possible."

To knit the impossible takes a lot of focus, dedication, and sacrifice. One must be willing to knit at every opportunity. In the waiting room at yet another doctor appointment. In the breakroom at work. And yes, in the taproom at White Rabbit Brewery while DH samples a flight (or two). Sacrifice.


No comments:

Post a Comment