Monday, May 6, 2013

Design wall Monday: Playing catch up

As I mentioned on Friday, April was a terrible, unproductive month. So my design wall has my April blocks of the month while I try to catch up. Falling behind is stressful!

My April Craftsy block is finished. In fact, it was the only one finished before the end of April.
Fan Block
April's Clubhouse block is almost finished. I only have three seams left. Then I can start on May's kit.
Clubhouse quilt center
I've finished the May Craftsy blocks, because they were quick and easy.
Strippy Spools
Here are all my Craftsy blocks copied and pasted into the quilt layout. The blank spots are future month's blocks.
Craftsy BOM layout
I really, really, really need to catch up on the Back to Square One mystery quilt. I will be caught up by the end of May!

Click here to see what's on everyone else's design walls at Patchwork Times!
-k

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the Craftsy quilt too, and I think I still haven't done March yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I almost forgot about the craftsy BOM. I like the April block--I like the fabrics in your version--so I'll have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete