Friday, March 1, 2013

Medallion mystery progress, clue 2

The second clue for the Medallion Mystery at Patchwork Times was posted at the beginning of February.

Step one of clue two looks a lot like the blocks for the Bright Lights swap I did in February. These blocks are bigger and not quite as bright. I love my dogwoods in the center.
clue 2, step 1

I seem to have missed taking a photo of step two, so I'll add that after work tonight. eta: Here's the missing step 2 picture!
clue 2, step 2

We only made one of the step three blocks. Maybe this is the center of our medallion?
clue 2, step 3

Clue three posted today at Patchwork Times, and I can't wait to see what we're doing next! It's not too late to join in this year-long mystery. Do it! It's fun!
-k

4 comments:

  1. I love that dogwood fabric, too. This is a delightful mystery and I just finished up clue #3. I am finding it hard to wait for the next clue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Good job on finishing clue 3 already. I haven't even printed it yet. lol Waiting for the clues is the hardest part

      Delete
  2. I really like your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool colors. The star center is wonderful texture.

    ReplyDelete