Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stash report 2013.8

I added some more fabric this week and wiped out my net used for the year. My problem is that I don't have a "real" stash. There are a few half-yard cuts, but mostly it's fat quarters and smaller pieces left from other projects. If I decide to start a pattern that isn't scrappy, I have to buy yardage. For the most part, all the fabric I've ever bought has been specifically for one project or another.* I've done very little actual stash building. (*Of course, some of that fabric is still in a bag or drawer along with the pattern it was intended for.)

So I knew I would need to buy fabric when I decided to quilt along with Judy on The Road to Round Rock. The quilt along starts on March 16, and I've only picked one fabric so far. Also this week, I used some of my stash to finish the blocks for the Bright Lights swap at QATW.
Used this week: 1.00 yards
Used YTD: 19.75 yards
Added this week: 3.25 yards
Added YTD: 19.75 yards
2013 net used: 0.00 yards
I'm linking my report with other quilters at Patchwork Times.
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment