Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stash report 2013.6

Today was a busy day with errands and such. The best part was an unexpected lunch with Mom and Dad. They only live two hours away, but it seems like I never get to see them. And Dad brought some homemade chicken noodle soup! That's dinner tonight. I did get a little time in my sewing room. Now I'm adding up my stash report while counting down the minutes to the season premiere of The Walking Dead.

This was BOM pickup week, so I got fabric for those on Thursday. It's hard to figure how much fabric is in the Clubhouse kit, because we get little bits of this and little bits of that. We had to cut a bunch of tiny little squares and rectangles. My other BOM was one yard of fabric, 0.25 of four different prints. I also had to buy some FQs to send to the winners of Super Bowl squares, since I wasn't one of them. So, 2.50 yards in for this week. I finished my BOMs and mailed the FQs. It's only 1.50 out, but I'm still ahead for the year.
Used this week: 1.50 yards
Used YTD: 15.25 yards
Added this week: 2.50 yards
Added YTD: 15.00 yards
2013 net used: 0.25 yards
I'm linking my report with other quilters at Patchwork Times.
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment