Monday, February 4, 2013

Design wall Monday: More of the same

For reasons that are as yet unclear to me, I didn't make much progress on anything this week. Nothing at all. Quilting related or otherwise. So, it stands to reason that my design wall looks pretty much like it did last week. I have the last Starshine block almost put together, and I've started making the half-square triangles for the border. Those aren't trimmed yet, so they are too big in the photo. My graph paper diagram was a success, because my pinwheel colors are lining up. whew (Read more about that here.)

I joined a fun swap (aren't they all fun?) at Quilting Around the World, so I've made a few blocks for that. It's called Bright Lights. I have a lot of brights in my stash, and I think I can finish this swap without purchasing fabric. That will be a first for me. I will need to buy some yardage to finish the top once the swap is complete, but I'll worry about that later.

Show us your design wall and see what everyone else is working on at Patchwork Times!
-k

1 comment:

  1. I like your Bright Lights blocks. They look like fun.

    ReplyDelete