- Medallion mystery, month two
- Done! Pictures will be posted tomorrow.
- Done! I finished 31 blocks for a swap with the awesome ladies at QATW. (There are a few extra for me.)
- I really wanted to keep this one out of the UFO pile, but that's where it is for now. I didn't do any work on it in February.
- The binding is made and ready to attach. That's something, right?
Five quilty goals for March:
- Medallion mystery, month three
- This will be on my list every month until the mystery is solved.
- This will also be on my list every month for 2013.
- Half square triangles for an I Spy swap with the awesome ladies at QATW.
- I want to rescue it from the UFO pile.
- Leftover from February.
I knew that my quilting time would take a hit when the NHL lockout ended, but making a list of goals really helps focus the time I have. I'm determined to get more done in March.
You can see how everyone did on their February goals and find out what they have in store for March at Patchwork Times!