- Medallion mystery, month one
- Done! Pictures are here.
- Done! I finished the block and the bonus project.
- Done! It has an appointment with the quilter on February 12.
- When I wrote this one, I didn't realize the final clue would be the next day! I'm on the last step, which is big: piecing all the blocks and assembling the top.
Four quilty goals for February:
- Medallion mystery, month two
- This will be on my list every month until the mystery is solved.
- This will also be on my list every month for 2013.
- 27 blocks for a swap with the awesome ladies at QATW.
- I'd really like to keep this one out of the UFO pile.
- Okay maybe one more thing. I'd love to get this finished in February.
Making a list of goals really helped me in January. Thanks, Judy!
You can see how everyone did on their January goals and find out what they have in store for February at Patchwork Times!