Me: "My BQE top is finished!"
You: "OH. EM. GEEE."That felt pretty good.
What's a BQE, you ask? It's my Biggest Quilt Ever. Queen size! I made this one for my very own bed. After making this giant thing, I will never buy a King size bed.
|DH is standing on a step ladder in the driveway. This quilt is big!|
I started it in January 2012 as part of the Michael Miller Clubhouse quilt along, and it's been on and off my design wall all year. Now it's done. Started and finished all in the same year! It has an appointment with the longarmer in February. I gave myself some extra time, just in case. What size is your BQE?
Click here to find out what other quilters have on their design walls.
Getting it done! Setting four quilty goals for January:
- Medallion mystery, month one
- The directions for month one will be posted on January 1. It's not too late to join! The information can be found at Patchwork Times. Or click the "Back to Square One" button in the sidebar of my blog.
- I had so much fun last year that I signed up again. We meet on the first Thursday of each month to get our kits, see a demo of how to put it together, and share our completed projects. My club meets at Wish Upon A Quilt in Raleigh, NC, but you can search for a Clubhouse near you here.
- I have my fabric, so I just need to piece it together. I guess it'll be in three pieces.
- We're so close to the final reveal!