Saturday, December 8, 2012

A very zombie Christmas

WARNING: The photos are not pretty, unless you love The Walking Dead.



After 17 years of marriage, my DH should know that my Christmas presents can't be delivered to our house. I try to pretend that I don't see them, I really do. I've seen three packages this week that he tried to sneak by me from the front porch. I let the first two go, but I just couldn't stand it anymore when a big box was delivered today.

So now this is proudly on display in my living room:
 

Stab the zombie in the eye with the screwdriver...
 
 
to open the zombie head! 

The Walking Dead complete second season on Blu-ray is stored inside. My DH may not know that he should have my presents delivered somewhere else, but he sure does know how to make me happy!

-k

1 comment: