Thursday, November 8, 2012

When I win the lottery

I really need to win the lottery so I can fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a hermit. I wouldn't buy a big, fancy house or an expensive car. I would be happy not leaving the house I have.

Some days I just don't have the strength to leave the house. Sometimes tasks that are basic for most people take a major effort for me, especially this week. This week I ran out of my medicine. I got a refill after a few days, but those days have been rough.

If you've been there, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you haven't been there, no amount of explanation will make you understand. My husband doesn't understand, and he's witnessed it firsthand. Trying to explain is exhausting.

So I'm ready to live the dream life of a hermit. Of course all that lottery money will make me a recluse or eccentric or some other fancy word. I just hope it means that I get to stay home.

-k

No comments:

Post a Comment