Thursday, November 1, 2012

Quotes

Today is the first day of NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month. My poor, neglected blog deserves some attention, so I'm going to try posting every day in November. This could get really interesting or really boring.

The first suggested topic is my favorite quote and why. I'll get to my favorite quote in a minute, but first I want to talk about my least favorite quote:

"My bad." --the guy who knocked me down in the parking lot today
 
Maybe it's just me, but "my bad" isn't an apology. What it says to me is "I know I did something inappropriate, but I don't care." He spilled my drink! I was mad that he ran into me and kept going, but  I was furious that he didn't stop long enough to give a crap. What happened to manners? At least have the decency to pretend to show some remorse.
 
Enough of my rant. I'll move on to my favorite quote now.... what? I ran out of time? My bad.
 
--k

No comments:

Post a Comment