Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nothing to see here

I finally saw Magic Mike tonight. I enjoyed it, but that was mostly because of my hilarious friends. It was like watching with MST3k live. We got a little crazy tonight, too. We even mixed four kinds of M&Ms in one bowl. Milk chocolate, pretzel, peanut, and peanut butter! You don't know what you might get!

On to more serious matters....It's almost 11:30 and I haven't decided what to wear for the Old Reliable Run tomorrow. The weather forecast is 40 degrees and raining. I think I'll be okay with shorts, short sleeves, and a jacket. I can tie the jacket around my waist once I warm up. Long pants would probably be good after the finish.

Now that my attire is decided, I'm off to pin my race number and lay everything out for tomorrow morning. I want to get to bed and take full advantage of the extra hour of sleep. Hooray for the end of Daylight Saving Time. (My dislike of DST may be a topic for another post.)


Good luck to all the racers tomorrow. See you at the finish line!

--k

*This exceptionally boring glimpse into my life was brought to you by #NaBloPoMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment